Happy Fathers Day, What did you get ?

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Happy Fathers day to all my fellow Dads.

Heres a picture of what my wife and children got me for Fathers Day.

I know if I got her the same thing for mothers day I would never hear the end of it.

Seriously.....do you have to rub it in?

I got some home made cards......which I love since they are hand fabricated.

I think I get to go the the furniture store today and buy my wife a couch.

I was going to the car show but it rained.

I think I am going back to bed.

Happy fathers day to all you other poor bastards!

Yes happy fathers day to all...i got some casual clothes and new swim suit for the cruise to Bermuda in 3 weeks..:cheers:

Oh wait, My son gave me a card he made in school on friday. This is no lie either. Its said "Happy Fathers day, Your #IIII" I think its roman numeral number 4. That sounds right, My wife is #1, My kids are #2 and #3, leaving me at #4 LOL

Same thing I got for my birthday and x-mas.......a whole lot of nothing.:sad:

My ex sucks....and not in a good way.

Your a pissa Adam! A blank page.... that's funny!

But look at it this way, you have a loving family and your health. There's a LOT of people whom have neither, never mind both. Enjoy your Fathers Day by spending it with your kids.

Your a pissa Adam! A blank page.... that's funny!

But look at it this way, you have a loving family and your health. There's a LOT of people whom have neither, never mind both. Enjoy your Fathers Day by spending it with your kids.

I hear ya John. The kids are great, I just couldnt resist the blank page honestly. Michelle has the hardest time shopping for me because all I want are car parts. I guess the hint for a SEARs gift card went over her head. She just called, I had to remind her what day it was.

The last of 4 grandbabies will be collected in about an hour so I will get some peace and quiet on Fathers Day. I love 'em but all 4 since early Friday is enough.

I could be worse, I gotta a new shirt and a piece of A$$, and they were both to big!!!

LOL, Thats the funnies **** Ive ever heard. You know what they say, a bad piece of *** is better then a good day at work.

I got a day with the wife and kids. Dont get to spend much time doing family stuff anymore so it is better than anything. Enjoy the day everyone.

I got 3 pairs of Carhart shorts! The piece of *** might be later. Unlike sgbarracuda my stuff is usually loose on me.

she should they get us anything we aren't there fathers are we???

i got breakfast cooked for me and maybe some funn tonight if im good lol at lest thats what my wife told me lol happy fathers guys

I hear ya John. The kids are great, I just couldnt resist the blank page honestly. Michelle has the hardest time shopping for me because all I want are car parts. I guess the hint for a SEARs gift card went over her head. She just called, I had to remind her what day it was.

Maybe She is setting you up for something later?

Tom

I got a T-shirt and a Fishing license so I can take the kids fishing legally.:cheers:

I got to sleep late after I reminded my wife it was fathers day. Which was interupted by the screaming 4 year old and the phone ringing. Seriously, who calls twice on Sunday morning before 9:00?

My kids are coming over today (still before 8AM here in SoCal) and my son and I are going to redo my garage so I can seriously get started working on my '69 Dart.
Don't think my daughters gonna be a whole lotta help due to her technical expertise. Despite all of my attempts while she was growing up, to her there's only two kinds of screwdrivers: 'plus' and 'minus'.
'+' and '-', think about it.
My daughter and wife are in charge of keeping the beverages and snacks available. Then we're bbq'ing later.
Have great 'Dad's Day' guys!!!

Nothing like always but I do get peice and quite plus get to watch what I want on TV, lifes simple pleasures!! As for later, thats never a problem for this Daddy, momma is always willing and able!

-
Back