Happy Fathers Day!!

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Happy Fathers Day to everyone out there!! I know there are a lot of important things and days in our lives but the day our child was born was best day ever for me! I will be sure to wish my father the best too, and my grandfather's! I wish everyone here the best on their special day!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Its cool when my little boy and girl give me a hug and kiss, and kiss the demon sticker on my car! LOL

ebay 019.jpg

Happy Father's Day to all. My Dad is gone now, but I plan on spending the whole day with my kids...at least til they get tired of me and ask if they can go to their friend's house!!

It is truely a miracle to witness the birth of your child. Sadly for me the ex split the state a couple years ago and I have not spoken to my son since.(he's 15):angry7:

Happy day to all.

Yup. I'm going to the ALF to pickup my Dad (85) and take him to lunch. He has Altziemers and is goofy as a sprayed roach, but I'm spending the day with him all the same. Happy fathers day to all you Dad's!

It is truely a miracle to witness the birth of your child. Sadly for me the ex split the state a couple years ago and I have not spoken to my son since.(he's 15):angry7:

Happy day to all.

Im very sorry to hear that. Dont give up. we'll keep you in out prayers and wishes,

Happy fathers day to all.

Happy Fathers Day guys! This is the closest I come, being a God-Father.

And here's my little Girl! This is Carina Isabella....
038-vi.jpg

SANY0013-vi.jpg

That smile is all I need...

-
Back