Happy Leap Year Everybody!

-

krazykuda

FABO Gold Member
How-To Section Editor
Reaction score
This is a leap year, and today is the leap day. :blob:

So everybody grab one foot and hop on the other foot for a while... I think that is how we are supposed to celebrate "Leap year/day"... :blob:

Or if anybody knows the official way to celebrate Leap Year/Day please let us know. (Especially if it involves some kind of drink). :sad4:

Anyhow - Happy Leap Year/Day to all of you out there who see this... :blob:

This is is the one !!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BaXMYn07RE"]Larry's Leapin' Leap Year - YouTube[/ame]

He he the people born today are half the age they are...

More like one fourth their age. Leap year happens only once every four years. :clock:

So we get to translate their age like we do with dogs & cats... :help:

Must be hell to wait 4 years for a birthday. But I was always told that anyone born on 29th day of leap year had their birthday moved back to the 28th or the 1st day of March

I have two friends with birthdays today. One is 16 (64), and the other 11 (44). I believe they are called leapers.

I suppose I'll make one more days wage this year and congress will proclaim that income is on the rise.

I have two friends with birthdays today. One is 16 (64), and the other 11 (44). I believe they are called leapers.
that's what bugs me about leap year birthdays- They can say 'it's his 16th birthday', but they can't say 'he's 16 years old today'.

BTW, it's my step-father's 22nd birthday today (yep, he's a ripe old 88 today:D)

I was born on the 28th, but I also claim the 29th when it comes around.

My entire life has had that "skin of the teeth" and maybe one step from insanity kind of feeling.

If you've read my posts on the B body side, you know I just bought a small "self storage" style property.
Well, today I decided to take some parts down, so I could clear out space in my garage and actually work on a car.
Guess which unit was available.....number 13.

So I'm loading stuff into warehouse 13 on Feb 29th.
I thought sure I was gonna open some kind of time/space vortex.

I did lose a pair of reading glasses...and a shiny new bolt I found inside the unit. Just seems like they dissapeared.
Maybe I'll find them in 4 years.

Hey, maybe that bolt is really 4 years old, but not seen since.....

-
Back