Happy March for everyone

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
It bean a tough winter but its March and better weather is just around the corner.:glasses7:

:coffee2: Thanks for that Ssssnake, in like a lion and out like a lamb. It's snowing and cold out so should be all good in a few weeks

Can't get any snowier then Feb. thats for sure 64" here..another 4-6 coming over night:violent1::violent1: i need to dig the trailer out it's buried under a "HUGH" pile of snow:violent1::violent1:..

I can't wait.. We are in Florida now getting a taste of it and it was -25 when we left in vermont and now it's 40 today and we are ready to go back to get ready for spring!!

hopefully the weather pattern will be changing ( for the better!). this same day last year, ice across Dallas! today too! LOL we got 6 inches yesterday, but will be normal highs (50) by next weekend. spring is coming for sure!!??? LOL

Thanks Snake. Today's forecast is 1-3 though the next couple of days there after temps will soar into the low 40's! Might take off the shirt! LMAO!

Oh! Come on spring!

Thanks for reminding us, brighter days are ahead! Looking out the window it's cold and soggy now, but soon our country roadsides will be all red and orange Azaleas and people will have their cars out again.

Your all welcome,i cant remember a winter like we have had the last 2 years.Well maybe when I was 10.:sign12:

Can't wait for warmer weather. This winter has really sucked. Maybe it's because I'm getting older, but I can't take this cold crap anymore.

I hope today is a good sign Snake :glasses7: went from 22 for the highs to 43 today and looking at a 50 degree day tomorrow I believe sir :color:
Meikie needs some shop time :D

3 to 7" tonight,...On top of the existing 2',...Just spent the afternoon puttin shocks on "project cheapjeep",...dug out the FD Rig, and ran it fer a bit,...I'm OK with the snow,...goin skiing (again) next weekend fer my b'day,....

But,just so you know,... I BOUGHT SEEDS for my garden yesterday,...so that means the snow will prolly stop sometime in May,...

Just heard lake Erie is frozen over 100% first time since 1996 and only 3 times since the 70's... anytime the great lakes have this much ice its been a cold spring... check out pics of Niagara Falls... damn thing is frozen to the top. Two kooks scaled the American side last week with ice picks and no brains... this has been a hell of a winter

Attachments

• niagara falls 2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 96
  • niagara falls 2015.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 106
3 to 7" tonight,...On top of the existing 2',...Just spent the afternoon puttin shocks on "project cheapjeep",...dug out the FD Rig, and ran it fer a bit,...I'm OK with the snow,...goin skiing (again) next weekend fer my b'day,....

But,just so you know,... I BOUGHT SEEDS for my garden yesterday,...so that means the snow will prolly stop sometime in May,...

I started mine a couple weeks ago :D And now I am waiting for it to get warm and green like this at home , last year picture :coffee2:

Attachments

• Memorial Day 2013 011.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 110
Heard on the news yesterday that this past February was the coldest February in recorded history in Toronto Ontario!

Just heard lake Erie is frozen over 100% first time since 1996 and only 3 times since the 70's... anytime the great lakes have this much ice its been a cold spring... check out pics of Niagara Falls... damn thing is frozen to the top. Two kooks scaled the American side last week with ice picks and no brains... this has been a hell of a winter

Ya that pic was all over the news,what happen to global warming ya right.:wack:

-
Back