Happy New Year! from 2darts

-

2darts

Reaction score
Not much of a tread poster, but enjoy reading all of your post’s of your builds, troubles and scores and life experiences.
You can tell by the people here on FABO that there is a lot of good people that are in our hobby. Some are willing to help, give or even share their life to help whoever is in need.
That my friends is what this place is all about. That what’s life is all about. I’ve met and talked to a few of you and hope that I’ve helped or shared some of my experience to a few of you and hope to do the same for others on the great site. Wishing you all the very best for 2012, May your health and lives be blessed with peace and goodwill. Cheers Happy New Year!!

There coming, I haven't forgotten. I'm going to get them blasted for you. I'll keep you posted. All the best!

Happy New Year Mike!
All the best to you and your family.

Kenny

Mike you pretty much summed up FABO, and gotta say thanks to everyone and to FABO for giving us an avenue to meet new good people and you are definitely one of them! Here's to good friends and to 2012:drinkers:

Kenny wishing a speedy recovery and all the best! Steve, exciting things for you and Lori for 2012. Cheers All. Mike

Happy New Year to you and yours, 2darts, and to each and everyone else!

Here's wishing you all a safe, healthy, and prosperous New Year.

Cheers Frankie, jw german. Wishing you both the best!

I echo your comments 2darts. Raeally great bunch here at FABO

Happy New Year

Ma Snart

-
Back