Happy & Sad

-

Pentastarnut

67' Barracuda
Reaction score
I am feeling the bittersweet emotion to the fullest as i have sold my Demon in a quest for a Cuda. I'd love to find a cheap ABody roller to put a /6 set up i have in it so i'm not leaving, but i am mourning the loss...
MlURFla.jpg

this site rocks !

You'll find your 'Cuda!
A-Body 'Cudas are still out there and affordable!

Jeff

awww.. :(... well, you made someone else very happy I am sure - - undoubtedly the deal was good to both sides or you would still own it. :thumbsup: -- you'll find your new car... have faith.

Wow!! That would be a hard car to get rid of!! You must really want a Cuda!! Good luck in your quest brother!!!

I'm guessing you want an E-body Cuda! A worthy car to aspire to. Meanwhile build up a slanty A-body just because you can!
Cool beans---------------DR--------------:)

That was\is a Nice looking Demon!!!! Hope you were sober and not perpetually half drunk like I am sometimes, where one of these days I'll lose my 65cuda in a deal I'll regret... With that said, I wish you well in your quest for a 'cuda... Again... That was/is a Pretty Demon!!!! ⚓⚓ I liked your Demon !!!

Last edited:
Good luck in your search. They are out there

Thanx guys I loved that Demon too. The Cuda is just sitting in the guy's garage waiting for me and money. I'm selling my Moparbishi too...

I am feeling the bittersweet emotion to the fullest as i have sold my Demon in a quest for a Cuda. I'd love to find a cheap ABody roller to put a /6 set up i have in it so i'm not leaving, but i am mourning the loss...
View attachment 1714981026
this site rocks !
Nothing wrong with broadining your horizons. I want a 64 Dodge 330 and I might have to sell a A body to get there. I might go back to a 69 Supre bee from there. Who knows. Variety is the spice of life so they say!

And, which Cuda would be on your A list?? Maybe the grapevine here could help!!!

lol, I see what you did there
real smooth

Thanx guys I loved that Demon too. The Cuda is just sitting in the guy's garage waiting for me and money. I'm selling my Moparbishi too...

is that that dark grey starion or whatever it is (looks like a Daytona) with the lift of hood ive seen around the forum?
I liked that one

It's called evolution. I tend to be a "holder". Which in a lot of cases means stagnation. If you achieved the goals with the Demon, focus on the coming goals with the Cuda. I let a bunch of cars go because it was better for them, and let me go in other directions. So try not to fret too much over a good past. Just look forward.

is that that dark grey starion

yes sir, next to my buddy's /6 twister
b8HxBfR.jpg

which Cuda would be on your A list??

it's a 70 ( my bucket list car ) , built 340 5 speed efi <3

i like that starion, thats a great looking car

im not sure i have a cuda on my A list, but if i did it would be a 68 notch

(the joke i was trying to make is that by calling it an A list, cosgig was implying it would have to be an A body)

honestly I would be sad but I am biased because a 72 demon is the holy grail of mopars to me.

I only wish my lowly slant six 72 demon looks as good yours did someday

CIMG0098.JPG

beauty in the eye of the beholder. my wife argues with me she is not beautiful. I argue the point, in my eyes she is without a doubt the most beautiful woman in the world. partly because she is a wonderful person inside, what counts too.
if we all lusted for the same model, would it not be a screwed up hobby!!????
we all get sellers remorse sometimes!!! go find ya cuda. lets hope it is NOT an E body!!!! ha

diymarage i got it ...A list, Leann i can see what that Demon will be one day ;) keep at it. barbee6043 , it IS an E body but i'm looking for a /6 A body for a daily driver. maybe i'll get lucky today ( i look everyday ) since it's my birthday :D. i did get a call from a local bud about a 67 Barracuda Fastback project that's real close to being finished with a 5.7 swap, back halved, etc. that i'm going to see soon. the pics are enticing.

honestly I would be sad but I am biased because a 72 demon is the holy grail of mopars to me.

I only wish my lowly slant six 72 demon looks as good yours did someday

View attachment 1714981414

Rainey - Our Demons could be twins. Mine's a '72 slant car, white, but with a black interior (also has AC). More than likely it will end up a 340/4sp. It's on my "someday" list to finish...lol.

-
Back