Happy St. Patrick's Day

-
Right back to ya! The corned beef is cooking and the beer is chillin. Go to work and it'll be right here waitin when I get home! Don't forget to wear your green.

Happy green day to everybody!

If your not wasted, then the day is!

Jack
I get off in a few minutes but I can't get wasted this morning. I have to come back to work tonight. I will knock back one or two though.:-D

Here's a St. Patty's day greeting from our old and dear friend, Benny O'Franklin.............He won't be worth much soon, so he says we should all have a great St. Patty's day celebration on him........safe and somewhat sober, that is !

(sorry..........it's the only bit o'green I could come up with......not my favorite color you'know....................Is that a tatoo on Benny's face now?)

112_1298.jpg

happy St Pats Day Guys Have A Safe And Fun 1 Plz Plz Look For My Wanted [parts Im Looking For Speedo Cable,overflow Bottle,tailgate Window Crank,cheap Valiant Emblems.and Some More I Cant Remember What I Wrote Plz Pm Me If U Have Ne Of Thise Stuff.

I can't find any green :axe: and I have to go in town shortly :sad2:
Yall have a great St. Patrick's day with no snow :cheers:
:blob::blob::blob:

irishpride.jpg

Here is a pic of Nikki and I from last years party because I doubt we will be having one this year because it is in the middle of the week and I don't drink during the week unless I don't have to work.

Thats my buddy Tommy in his Utilikilt I think he may be in jail because I haven't seen or heard from him in almost a year. We used to get s-faced and cause trouble in Seattle. The best one was when he crawled in a shopping cart and I pushed him down Denny way and let go of the cart half way. People were watching as a short drunk guy in a shopping cart slammed into the side of a building, jumped out and wanted to do it again LOL
DSC04205.jpg

Nikki
DSC04204.jpg

Me
DSC04222.jpg

A little Dropkick Murphys for ya!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4cO5JxyEXA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg_rf2d894k

Some Flogging Molly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlym4eLWHFA

(Don't watch thins one if there are kids in the room that don't know the F-word) :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mOWSlGrAnk

I remember that party JR. I was waiting for your post here just to look at your cute wife=P~ and see what you would be up to today, You have a great day and we will have a cold one Friday , Glad you have a job to go to.
No disrespect J.R, she is a beautiful lady that will dig through a salvage yard
and find here own part's :cheers:

Happy St. Patricks Day to everyone! Maybe I'll have a beer tonight, but it is the middle of the week. It just means I have to keep my head on even straighter than I normally would. I just don't know when I may get a response to my job applications.

The news this morning had a live shot of a bar downtown and it was filled at 8:00 am....... with college kids. Ambulances will probably be out by 1pm. Dang amateurs, lol.

Happy St. Patricks Day to everyone! Maybe I'll have a beer tonight, but it is the middle of the week. It just means I have to keep my head on even straighter than I normally would. I just don't know when I may get a response to my job applications.

The news this morning had a live shot of a bar downtown and it was filled at 8:00 am....... with college kids. Ambulances will probably be out by 1pm. Dang amateurs, lol.

Aye, O'Connors in town tonight is going to be *packed*, and we'll prolly get some stupid kids on the hill drinking themselves half to death.

It's why I'm staying home, putting on some DK Murphy's, and enjoying a Guiness!

Happy ST. Patty's to you all!
:tongue2:

Aye, O'Connors in town tonight is going to be *packed*, and we'll prolly get some stupid kids on the hill drinking themselves half to death.

It's why I'm staying home, putting on some DK Murphy's, and enjoying a Guiness!

Happy ST. Patty's to you all!
:tongue2:

At 9:21 am they had a video of some kid passed out on the sidewalk. :angry7:

-
Back