Happy Thanksgiving day!!

-

stroked340

Reaction score
I know we all have our differences but for one well 2(Christmas)days i think we can put them aside i hope everyone has a great day with family and friends God bless.

God bless you to my Mopar Brother

i hope we all keep in mind WHO we give thanks to, this season

to you as well, have a great day!
differences ? nah it's just have'n fun.

I hope all my friends south of the border have a happy thanksgiving and enjoy great food, spending some great time with friends and family and watching some great football!

Just got my EQ heads just now from IMM!!! (Sorry MRL, it was a tossup, I don't guess I could buy one head from him and one from you guys)

Happy Thanksgiving to my A Bodies friend as well. Fix a big turkey, and settle down to watch the Carolina Panthers beat the Cowboys!

Happy Thanksgiving to my A Bodies friend as well. Fix a big turkey, and settle down to watch the Carolina Panthers beat the Cowboys!

And my eagles give away yet another game. I can see the headlines at the end of the season. Chips ahoy.

18 degrees and smoking a Turkey. Needs me some anti freeze. Peace be with you and yours today no matter where they be. Enjoy

Enjoy that smoked turkey. I started one Monday when it was 28 degrees. It did warm up to 45 later that day. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Mopar brothers and sisters! Have a fun, safe holiday, and give thanks to family and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving. Let us remember the good things in our lives, what we have to be 'thankful' for!

Happy Thanksgiving my Mopar friends... sorry I could not come south this year.. ( we always do the Black Friday cross border shopping ). We had a death in the family and cannot make it. I promise to eat a lot today and watch some football so I will be with you in spirit... have fun all and be Thankful

Derrick

Let us remember .., all the good things in our lives.., and what we have to be 'thankful' for!
like Bad Sport said (thank you for these fine words sir) well said :color:

Everyone have a groovy Thanksgiving :cheers: and lets not eat to much, and love a bunch :color:

Be thankful and enjoy the day. Be glad you weren't raised in a country that has no freedoms. :salut:

Hey 71340 didn't notice you were above me. Been to oak Harbor many times years ago . Brother-in-law was stationed there. They still have the Flint Stone car in town?

Happy Thanksgiving All. We all have plenty to be thankful for. Thanks God we dont drive Chevy's! :burnout:MT

-
Back