HAPPY THANKSGIVING FABO FAMILY

-

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
Hey FABO FAMILY Winstoninwisc here just wishing you all gr8 holidays , Ive been mia for a bit , my mother had to have her left knee replace , every thing went well she is back up and walking for my grand daughters B_DAY and Thanksgiving . You ALL have a gr8 Holidays , stay safe , give to live , and good Karma to all . I hope to be back shortly to trade stories , parts , and all the MOPAR KNOWLAGE IN THE WORLD in this family . Thanks every 1 who helped me get thru last season , with all your help and parts and knowlage . We picked upa new Gasser to play with over the winter and take racing next season . If we bought this from 1 of you out there please write and let us know it was out of Kansas or mo 7k deliverd NO PAINT REQUIRED ,just a few bottles . its Kewl , 66 440 , duel quads evry thing works electronicly , just needs to get front end inline , bro in law says it gets real scary all over the road over 90=100 butit is a rocket . EVERY 1 HAVE A HAPPY THANKS GIVING AND KEEPGETTING YOUR HAGAR ON !!! WFO , THERES ONLY 1 WAY TO ROCK !! in a MOPAR
HAGR812 winstoninwisc HAPPY THANKSGIVING /0=============

100_2044.JPG

KILLER CUDA.jpg

IMG_20160621_202840529 (1).jpg

KILLER CUDA.jpg

100_1787.JPG

100_1786.JPG

100_1343.JPG

100_1373.JPG

Happy Happy to you, too!!!!!
Thankful to live in the greatest country in the World !!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Canadian friends :lol:

hey Jon I was wondering where you went I was hoping all was good have a great thanksgiving with your family and I wish all my friends south of the boarder a happy thanksgiving .

-
Back