Happy Thanksgiving!

-
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! If we all cant's drive Superbird's let's hope we can at least eat one!!! :toothy7:

Wishing all Thankful Holiday, and God bless. Howard C

Turkey day (480 x 360).jpg

:drinkers: Thank you onehellofadart. The bird is in the fridge with the
happy holidays to all here at fabo.

One of my favorite holidays. Happy Thanksgiving to ALL! By the way, what is everybody Thankful for. I'll go first, My family, My country, Our ARMED FORCES, & my Dart Sport!

This is one of my favorite holidays too! As Mike mentioned, I`m thankful for good health and for my family and many good friends. I plan on eating copious amounts of food, watching a football game, and doing absolutely nothing that takes any effort! LOL! I hope everyone has a really great Thanksgiving holiday!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Brothers & Sisters involved in this silly obsession of ours....
medium-smiley-029.gif

mikedevore said:
One of my favorite holidays. Happy Thanksgiving to ALL! By the way, what is everybody Thankful for. I'll go first, My family, My country, Our ARMED FORCES, & my Dart Sport!
Well said there Mike..I will strongly second that one. Terry .

moms cooking as we speak man im hungry but you know the best part(besides stuffing) the cold turkey sandwhiches with mayo and salt....mmmmmmmmmm :toothy7: :prayer:

I thought this was about being thankful for stuff? now, I will say Im thankful for the bird, but this day is a whole lot more than that. Im thankful for my family, my friends, my dad and my brother being in the national guard and the rest of our armed forces that arent afraid to protect our country, even while our own citizens and the press beat down on them. MY FREEDOM, and Im thankful that being a younger guy there are so many experienced people on here to help me out, and are willing to help me out with my numerous questions. Happy Thanksgiving guys! Have a great day!

Happy Thanksgiving to all.....If i could fit my Duster inside the house so she could join in on the turkey day i would :thumbup: .........My wife thinks im crazy :sad: ....LOL. Everyone take care.....Rick

-
Back