Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-

Dana67Dart

The parts you don't add don't cause you no trouble
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving one and all.

I'm thankful to our service men and women and their family's who sacrifice so much to keep us safe and secure.

I'm thankful for the good health of my friends and family, that we are blessed to live in a place and time where we don't have to fight daily for our food and shelter.

I'm thankful for my family putting up with me and my old car parts addiction.

I'm thankful that my gauge cluster still works after removal, a gauge replacement, and a reinstall!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and remember all the people in your life who sacrificed and worked so much harder than most of us have had to, so we can be where you are today.

I'm a stuffing guy makes the bird more tender, and just tastes better. How about you?

Cutting board life hack..

Take 2 to 3 wet to damp paper towels and lay it out flat on the counter.

Place the cutting board on the paper towels.

Cutting board won't slide around!

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all members of the FABO family.

In addition to what you listed I will add thanksgiving for our men and women of Law Enforcement, Fire Services, and Healthcare.

I am thankful for all employees of the utility companies that provide us with clean water, natural gas, coal, and electricity.

I love a good stuffing mix in our Thanksgiving Day turkey.

Happy happy!

Just read and think about all the stuff going on in Ukraine, then you will realize how good you got it.

Happy thanksgiving as well to all. I am most thankful to my Lord and savior it’s because of Jesus and what he suffered that we can be restored to fellowship with the Father. A life well live.

-
Back