Happy Thanksgiving

-

retsud_043

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish my Canadaian brothers and sisters a happy Thanksgiving:cheers:

One thing I am truly thankful for is being a part of this wonderful site...FABO

Happy Thanksgiving to you Chris, and all our northern friends.:cheers:

BTW, the air cleaner came out nice. 8)
Noel

Yes,Happy Thanksgivings to my fellow Canadians..being half American and half French Canadian myself:cheers:

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you :cheers: I took the whole week off so I'm extra happy :-D

Happy Turkey day , I also had the week off and can't wait to board the ferry tomorrow for Port Angeles and the start of my trip to Cali :cheers:

It is so nice to learn more about god's country up there and this site has been such a great teacher for me.
I would like to take this time to thank all my new friends in Canada for all they have dun to make my life fuller :cheers:
I was going to put all of my friends names down here but I got to looking and there are sooooo many and I would hate to miss one :happy10:
HAPPY THANKS GIVING TO YOU ALL

It's weird that Treva played hooky today from work and we are here at home enjoying our day together and she said yall have a good day and don't drink to much :love7: That's her word's not mine :happy10:

Thank you from Mike and Treva for being here :happy10:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and thanks to everyone for all their help,BTW I'm 220.I gotta stop eating so much!

Happy Thanksgiving to our neighbors to the north.

By the way, is there a historic story associated with your Holiday?

Always on the second Monday in October to give thanks at the close of the harvest season :happy10:
A Day of General Thanksgiving to Almighty God for the bountiful harvest with which Canada has been blessed :cheers:
I learned this a few years ago.

Always on the second Monday in October to give thanks at the close of the harvest season :happy10:
A Day of General Thanksgiving to Almighty God for the bountiful harvest with which Canada has been blessed :cheers:
I learned this a few years ago.

That's pretty darn good Mike, I didn't even know that, I thought it was to celebrate the beginning of hockey season :-D

Happy Thanksgiving all you Canucks! Had more than my fairshare of buzzard yesterday.=P~ Today my wife is going to her Mother's to watch the football game and I am home alone.No problem for dinner this time,lol.Stand back!Don't get in my way and after dinner it's off to see Metallica!:cheers:

Happy Thanksgiving all you Canucks! Had more than my fairshare of buzzard yesterday.=P~ Today my wife is going to her Mother's to watch the football game and I am home alone.No problem for dinner this time,lol.Stand back!Don't get in my way and after dinner it's off to see Metallica!:cheers:

NO !!!
Are ya really DRENO ?? Outstanding man :happy10::cheers:
Step aside folks :wav: DRENO is having a great day :blob::blob:

Have a great Thanksgiving all :cheers:

Happy Thanks Giving to all my Canadian FABO friends and thanks for the well wishes from our Southern friends.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to everyone, i just wanna say thanks for having such a good group of members :) <3

As my father-in-law is naturalized from Canada and my wife shares dual citizenship, Happy Thanksgiving to all our Canadian brothers and sisters!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! It wasn't a holiday for me, I gotta work no matter what. Had a turkey dinner at the local restaurant (was not too bad). Now I get to watch some good hockey - Sens vs. Penguins :cheers:

Wylde1.
PS. I can't cook to save my life. Please send a hot little Asian woman my way!

-
Back