Happy Turkey Day!

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
What does everyone have planned for the big holiday?

I am going to see the GF who lives one mountain pass away :lol
So I am going to drive this over to Wenatchee 2003 Subaru Legacy GT 5sp manual with 205 55 16 S70 blizzaks and front/center/rear lsd units.

In the snow this thing drives like it's bare and wet

Bring on the snow!

Attachments

• downsized951113001316.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 57
See,n it,s the American Thanksgiving all the big wigs at my work(Ford Plant in Oakville)won,t be around,so work has slowed.Might even get friday off?WooHoo!Drive carefully Ross,go easy on the stuffing!(wink,wink)

Going down to my Grandmas house in Long Beach on thursday then friday night I am going out to Glamis to do some sand dunning.

Don't think I wll be around thursday so Happy Thanksgiving every one.

We be firing up 3 turkeys and having 26 people for dinner over here at the compound in RI.

Happy T-Day to all.

The gang will be here again like ever year, have a lot to be thankful for this year, found Fabo and finally got motivated and am kicking booty on the Duster. Happy Turkey Day to all.

Ross is an early Bird. On Thanksgiving Bird is the word. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

See,n it,s the American Thanksgiving all the big wigs at my work(Ford Plant in Oakville)won,t be around,so work has slowed.Might even get friday off?WooHoo!Drive carefully Ross,go easy on the stuffing!(wink,wink)

Always ;) Sweet a potential well deserved day off!

Have the wifes family coming over to help eat a 23lbs bird. You have a great thanksgiving Ross.

Sounds like fun. You too

Thanks everyone I will, and to my FABO family have fun and be safe

-
Back