Happy

-
memike you crack me up reading your posts always makes me chuckle (other than the valiant posts) and i want to thank you for that it sure helps out sometimes glad you can get your coveralls. Justin

memike you crack me up reading your posts always makes me chuckle (other than the valiant posts) and i want to thank you for that it sure helps out sometimes glad you can get your coveralls. Justin
Thank you jjr426, :hello2: Yep I need a new pair so I can get out and hunt down a big cat and get some fresh air.:walk:
My old ones are two years old and the zipper in the front is shot.
But the old ones will be good to work the 63 valiant!

Thanks it is good to know I am spreading some smiles :thumleft:

thats for sure memike i think i log on sometimes and go straight to your post, sometimes i could be feeling down and read something like " was shot today" or "just had to hear it again" and i start laughing and feel great again, i love these stories please keep them coming!! thanks mike

Congrats on the sale Mike! You didn't do too badly.

The timing of this thread and the comments cracked me up. Something dawned on me this afternoon when I talked to little black Max: I think of you every time I give him a scratch under the chin now since you mentioned that in a post awhile back. Even my kitties love ya!!! LOL

Good morning everyone, and thanks for the giving me all the kind words.
68valiant400 thanks:profilel: ! I live a simple life and thing's happen to me and when
it douse I let my second family know about it, and its good to here I am not boring everyone with them, Thanks.:-D

Leanna you have brightened this site with your shinny parts,:-D and your word
of kindness, Quote =Even my kitties love ya!!! And I do them, They give me that worm fuzzy feeling,:love5: I have never met a cat that did not like a soft scratch under the chin, Wish I had one in my lap know.
But my little miss Boogie would not like that to much,:grommit: She is by my side all the time and I have not met an animal that did not except me yet.
Looking forward to doing business with you. I still get a sighed picture when I do don't I.:blob:

home 0078.jpg

QUOTE> Looking forward to doing business with you. I still get a sighed picture when I do don't I. <QUOTE

I'd forget about the signed picture and wait for a scratch under the chin, Mike. :)

QUOTE> Looking forward to doing business with you. I still get a sighed picture when I do don't I. <QUOTE

I'd forget about the signed picture and wait for a scratch under the chin, Mike. :)

Hey what's this I hear about Mike giving out scratches under the chin, Sam will follow you anywhere after a scratch under the chin. You just got to be careful he also doesn't latch on to your leg cuss he's so grateful.

Terry

Copy of P1010004 (Medium) (Small).JPG

Hay Terry!! :cheers: Sam sure is a beauty,
he has happy wrote all over him.:love7:

I also look for the Eagle Avatar every time I log on, especially in the “Jokes, Funny Stuff, Anything Goes" Forum. However, I am not a cat person but the wife brought home a, barely alive, kitten that bonded with our Norwegian Elk Hound. He grew into a cat that thought he was a dog; one of our best pets ever.

Yeah, a good scratch turns a lot of them into leg lovers. :)

How's your weather down there this morning Terry? See any chinooks coming our way yet?

Sorry Sid, it's going to be cold at least for the next week to 10 days. They say it's going to warm up to -20C nighttime instead of the -37C that was here last night. Jesus, for a second I thought I was living up north again, this sucks.

Hay Terry!! :cheers: Sam sure is a beauty,
he has happy wrote all over him.:love7:

Hey yourself Mike, Ya he's a beaut, problem is he knows it. I hope you and your friends out east have got your furnaces ready and the wood piled cuss this blast of "stinking" cold (-37C = -30F) is coming your way and she's a big one. I hope that global warming happens soon.

Terry

:shaking2:I just herd our temps are going to drop 40 deg's in just a few hours.
It sure look's like it is on its way, 20 to 30 mph winds too. Thanks for the update Terry.

I still don't see how yall do it up there.:shaking2:

Don't know if i did this right but since we are putting up animals. will give mine....

Very sharp eyed dog Rick!!
Nice and happy looking shepherd .
me and this guy has shared the same dog house a few time's

Meat Socket. Half Canadian dog.

lovecanada.jpg

Ooops, I mean OUR boys:love7:,

That's a nice looking Shepherd, Rick. And a darn fine Lab ya got there Mike.
You have two fine soldiers there comoxian!!
Socket had just a small amount of lab in him.
he was the runt of the litter and turned out he was the best and
almost no domestic blood line. :happy10:

ok since this has turned into a dog showing i have to post my 17 yrs dog Panda she has devil horns on for a reason she a killer lol for some reason the bigger the dog the bigger the fight out of her, she sat beside me through the whole motor swap watching to make sure i didn't screw it up nice dogs everyone !gotta love our animals

halloween 2007 021.jpg

ok since this has turned into a dog showing i have to post my 17 yrs dog Panda she has devil horns on for a reason she a killer lol for some reason the bigger the dog the bigger the fight out of her, she sat beside me through the whole motor swap watching to make sure i didn't screw it up nice dogs everyone !gotta love our animals

boogie is the same way!! she would jump on socket face and socket would just sniff and play , but googie meant business when he would come in the house.
Maltise 4 years old.

home 0078.jpg

if your wondering my dog is looking down at my sisters 160 pound rotti funny thing was the rotti was in an angel costume it was halloween and he looked scared lol

halloween 2007 021.jpg

thats for sure memike i think i log on sometimes and go straight to your post, sometimes i could be feeling down and read something like " was shot today" or "just had to hear it again" and i start laughing and feel great again, i love these stories please keep them coming!! thanks mike

Have to agree with 68valiant400.....Hi Mike my name's Don from Canada, keep up those great stories...like many others here I tend to do more reading than posting, but had to post on the thread"happy" as I have found your posts quite entertaining too and can relate to many of them!!! Haven't built a model in years and have many in boxes waiting, but after seeing your keep busy therapy on your old valiant thread, I just may get some paint and glue...now if I could just find the patience I use to have to build them!!!!!! Tried to post pics of our four legged "boys" here but I've lost our pic resizing program...maybe tomorrow!!!!! Anyhow greetings from another MeMike fan,ha,ha.

Seeing as this thread is going to the dogs.................our four legged kids!

my dogs 002 (Large).jpg

my dogs 001 (Medium).jpg

Ok, I'm jumping on the doggy bandwagon as well. Here are our two Border Collies (just 2 of our 4 dogs): Ginger & Pikake (two sisters) doing what they do best (besides herding): playing and running.

IMG_1326.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg

-
Back