Harrisburg area?

-

halifaxhops

It's going to get stupid around here!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how many are in the Harrisburg Pa. area?

I will be moving to Gettysburg as soon as our house in Delaware sells.

I grew up just east of Harrisburg in Lawton at 4909 linda lane. follow dairy street out. the grandfolks house is at 48th and dairy street and is now a dentist office. wow did that area change, the farms are all housing projects now and I hardly recognized the area. but at any rate it was a great place to grow up in.

Close by in Richfield. Bring your ride up to Cruizers once a month in Mt Pleaseant Mills at the intersection of 104 and 35 i believe the cruise in starts in May it is on their website

I'm in Pittsburgh, but a buddy of mine and his wife lived in Mechanicsburg for ten years, he worked for the dept of agriculture. I would visit often, hit the Carlisle shows, and we would drive to towns all around the area in his '67 New Yorker. I liked the area, especially Lancaster.

There seems to be a pretty good representation of Mopars in this area.

I DEFINATELY AGREE! Any retirees? Seems like I always need a hand on the car during the weekdays, but no help.

Close by in Richfield. Bring your ride up to Cruizers once a month in Mt Pleaseant Mills at the intersection of 104 and 35 i believe the cruise in starts in May it is on their website

Do you know Barry Rissy?

Hey I am about an hour and a half to the west. Huntingdon PA. At the top end of Big Valley

Geez, I'm gonna have to meet a few of you one of these days, I was in Pittsburgh, Huntingdon, Lewistown and Harrisburg just this week!

Geez, I'm gonna have to meet a few of you one of these days, I was in Pittsburgh, Huntingdon, Lewistown and Harrisburg just this week!

And you didn't stop by to see anyone on your way through this area? What's wrong with you? :D

You picked a good week to go around though, no snow this week. (there was last week, and the week before, and the week before...and....and.... not to mention another storm ready to hit on Sunday)

I'm 45 mins north of you. Like moparparts said, cruisers cafe is a great little spot to meet up. 50s style resturant. Good food too.

My Father In Law lives in Harrisburg, been there as pretty much all is live was a school teacher at the high school and was the basketball coach at Camp Hill. His Name is Lewis Dougherty. I figure some of you that grew up in that area might know him.

We should set up a lunch ride in. I would love to meet you all. My dart will not be on the road until around the end of may, It will just have the s6 in it to work out the bugs, and maybe get the glass in having a heck of a time with it and just refuse to spend the money for a glass place to do it. I am game for it! I have heard great things about Cruisers. Where I grew up (Long Island) it was Nathans on Thursday nights. 100's of cars.

Mine will not be on the road for a short while either but I am game. Name a central place and a time.

-
Back