Has anybody bought a gas tank and/or sending unit from this company? Feedback Wanted

-
Same company- installed last summer. Isn't the most accurate but close enough for me. Bought the car disassembled so not to sure how accurate it would be from the factory to start with- if anything it reads empty with some gas in the tank (3-4 gallons)??? Sorry I can't be more helpful- can vouch for the tank fitting without a problem but as far as accuracy for the gauge or how close to an original replacement the tank or sending unit is you would have to get another opinion.

Thanks much, that's good enough for me just knowing it works!
I would rather have a little reserve left when the needle hits E than the other way around. I figure I can try to calibrate it a little using an ohm meter and bending the float arm with just just enough gas in the tank to where it starts to be able to siphon it through the pickup tube, as others have stated here.

Out of 1680 sales last month they have 6 negatives. All indicate difficult to deal with, bad communications. Probably not a problem if you are sure you are bidding on the right part. You know what they say can't please everyone. Ratio is actually pretty good.

46 sold on that ad alone. Remember dealing with the general public you will have complaints its just the way it is. Some people are just some picky fckrs that can not be pleased no mater what! Lol

-
Back