Has anyone ever used these for their Guages?

-

19 Again..

Reaction score
I found this website about 6 mos ago and I'm getting ready to pull my instrument panel out. All of my guages work except the fuel guage... and the speedometer. I have someone local who can fix both very reasonable.. But I really didn't want to go to the full extreme of complete silk screening and re-numbering because of cost. Then I remebered this site and they offer up "white face" guage coverings and the stock black. They also offer LED instrument lights in various colors, which I'm looking at no matter what (stock bulbs just aren't bright enough) I do about the faces. But they do have some pretty cool looking options other than the white.. So any thoughts or users?? :dontknow:

http://whitegauges.net/categories/White-Face-Gauges/Plymouth/

I used white faces on my buddy's fastback mustang, he likes them a lot with no problems. That being said he is also going to be changing his bulbs to LEDs because they are brighter.

Those guys are great - they sell LEDS, too. I have a friend who installed a set with the LED and loves them.

Thanks for the heads up! That looks like EXACTLY what I want for my dash. Sorry,I cant offer any advise as I've never used em.

The over lay stuff is cool. I wonder if it comes in kph?

I've installed the white face overlays on my customers rallye gauges. Placing them perfectly takes some effort.

-
Back