Has anyone used the AMD 70+ Quarter panel patch?

-

72ScampTramp

Scamp Tramp
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else has used the AMD quarter panel patch from AMD. The 70+ panel? Im curious as to the fitment you experienced where it sections out at the wheel well? I'm almost thinking once the old metal is out of the way its going to fit better?

I have used AMD parts an my 67 Barracuda.I used a trunk floor,outer wheel housing,rear valance and a passenger side floor patch.Everything fit almost perfect and I would highly recommend AMD metal.Now if we can just get them to make trunk extensions, quarter patches, and quarters for 67-69 Barracudas.

Jim

I bought a lower quarter patch for my 74 swinger from AMD, still in the box havent had time to fix it yet! hahahaha

If you go to their website, they have all the body parts for the a bodies coming down the pipe line.

Mine is for a dart and I bought and have one already. With just laying over exhisting panel. It fits really good along the back and where it meets the trunk extention. Where it doesnt seem to fit well is right where the arch starts going into the wheel well.

Attachments

• patch.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 141
I have used there passenger side rocker panel, outer wheel house and quarter panel and LOVED THEM.

I am working on the driver side right now. I used a rocker and B-post from another car (long story). But, I am using there outer wheel house (parts of it) and another quarter panel. I am interested in seeing how the filler tube lines up.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• DSCF0075.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 20111217182945(1).jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 156
Mine is for a dart and I bought and have one already. With just laying over exhisting panel. It fits really good along the back and where it meets the trunk extention. Where it doesnt seem to fit well is right where the arch starts going into the wheel well.

replace the whole 1/4 . i ordered these first and sent them back - less work fitting the complete 1/4

I think once I get the old metal trimmed back it will fit better. Is spot on in the back and underneith just that front side. But that could nt the existing metal.

-
Back