Has anyone used this place?

-

Chris Henry

Reaction score
Hi all,
Wondering if anyone has successfully used this place to gat any parts for any of their vehicles, Mopar or other.
I have started a conversation with them about a part for my truck, 2005 Ram 1500, but would like to hear any input from member here.
in these days and ages……
Let me know what you think

thanks in advance, Chris

CA8C9B0D-6931-4C47-8CE9-C8258DC006BC.png

Looks like one of the many scam pages floating around facebook lately.

Hi all,
Wondering if anyone has successfully used this place to gat any parts for any of their vehicles, Mopar or other.
I have started a conversation with them about a part for my truck, 2005 Ram 1500, but would like to hear any input from member here.
in these days and ages……
Let me know what you think

thanks in advance, Chris

View attachment 1715892542
I would get a physical address then Google earth the address. Utilizing the word classical vs classic is a huge hint?

My wife and I were thinking along those lines.
If it is shitty, then sucky.
We have a good , morally correct family here that we are finding harder to come by each and every day

I will do more checking and post a final decision.

Google only provided one hit.........the phlakebook page. There's a "transparency" note by Zuckerphurg that says "page created January, 2022". I can find NO clue as to where they are, address, phone, nothing. I scrolled through the page and found only one photo of a car with a partial plate. Can't tell what it is, maybe BC?

I would be VERY VERY suspicious

LicPlate.jpg

One of their "cover photos" is this truck. Weird. Why would you have all this stuff?

truck.jpg

Good luck reading that DOT number

truck2.jpg

Found this. If this is their trailer, "maybe" Texas...........But........found another photo of a pickup sitting in a shop with CA plates, so................

Texas.jpg

CAL.jpg

Found this. If this is their trailer, "maybe" Texas...........But........found another photo of a pickup sitting in a shop with CA plates, so................
8DBD4735-FFCB-4A70-A5CA-BA6901966B55.jpeg

How often does it snow in Texas?

I asked for an address, name and how they would ship.
Response:
“VIA USPS”.
I’m no philanthropist, so no donations from me.
I thank you all for any and all time spent on your replies. I am grateful.
Chris

Yeup. When people are that secretive, they don't "need" my money.

-
Back