"Has NOT been used as a tow rig LMAO !!!!LIAR!!!!

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
If it has NOT been used as a "tow rig" then WHY DOES IT HAVE a trailer brake control and WHY DOES IT HAVE a great big gooseneck ball in the middle of the bed?????

(I guess I'm just not sposed to notice the "unused" hitch receiver at the rear.............and the great big huge trailer electrical connector)

96 Dodge Cummins 12 valve 5 speed one ton dually 4x4 NICE FLATBED

96 Dodge Cummins 12 valve 5 speed one ton dually 4x4 NICE FLATBED - $7500 (Pablo)

96 Cummins 12 valve 5 speed one ton dually 4x4 crank windows, factory original. NICE flatbed, has NOT been used as a tow rig. Good tires Runs and drives great!!!!! $7500
NO PAYMENTS
NO LOWBALLERS
NO TEXTS PLEASE
CALL JOHN AT

00P0P_dXJJUm2iPhV_600x450.jpg

00505_9b1BIZLjg6T_600x450.jpg

00e0e_ix8LJg4Q5XO_600x450.jpg

I have no knowledge of the truck or the seller, but that bed looks like it had a lot more use than the truck it is on.

Recent addition perhaps?

Forgot to add “while i owned it”
Or “this week”

People describe things based on their own perception. Just because the rig has towing capability doesn’t mean it was used for such...or at least not much.

Some folks say it’s not used for a tow rig when they really mean it has been used occasssionaly for towing, just not daily.

The simplest way to determine what the real truth is...talk to the seller and see what info you can get.

I'm a contractor and I order all my trucks with the heavy duty mechanical packages(tow, plowing,ect). I want the oil and trans coolers, dual batteries, ect for extended idling, traffic, ect. 80% of my trucks will never see a trailer or a plow.

I'm a contractor and I order all my trucks with the heavy duty mechanical packages(tow, plowing,ect). I want the oil and trans coolers, dual batteries, ect for extended idling, traffic, ect. 80% of my trucks will never see a trailer or a plow.

Well and good but this heap has a ball in the middle of the flatbed and an aftermarket brake controller screwed to the dash.

When was it installed though? Last week or ?

You could ask the seller I suppose if you really want to know.

Well and good but this heap has a ball in the middle of the flatbed and an aftermarket brake controller screwed to the dash.
I didn't blow up the pictures. The ball could be pre-flatbed....an aftermarket controller is pretty hard to explain away though. That's a bit of a red flag. My trucks all have factory controllers. There's no reason I would ever add one unless I'm gonna be pulling 5k+ routinely.

-
Back