Has there ever been FABO jackets available?

-

Swinger340Canuc

72 Swinger 340 Special
Reaction score
Hope I'm not going to give any of our great FABO Admins a big headache with this question because I'm sure arranging and making jackets happen is a lot of work but I would love to have one. I was also curious if we could leverage our huge membership of Mopar Maniacs to get Chrysler too chip in and that could help make the jackets more affordable for the members who are having a bit of a tough time of it right now after all there are no more dedicated Chrysler fans then us and we would be doing even more advertising for them.

Just Asking.

I would love to have a FABO jacket! I think it would be cool to wear to the shows and it would probably drive the chicks crazy!

Ill look into it.... We have hats on order now --

It would seem if this thread doesn't get much attention or feedback Joey we can probably assume there isn't much support for the idea unless there is a better way to pole members. Maybe others have some ideas on how we might be able to subsidize the costs so they could be affordable for everyone. If jackets are simply too difficult to do maybe some nice embroidered FABO patches or maybe a FABO graphic that we could download print and take to an embroidery shop ourselves and have done. Just thinking out loud! Thanks for the consideration regardless.

Maybe you can take pre-paid orders and only order enough to cover paid sales. It would take longer but you wouldn't get stuck with a bunch of inventory.

It would seem if this thread doesn't get much attention or feedback Joey we can probably assume there isn't much support for the idea unless there is a better way to pole members. Maybe others have some ideas on how we might be able to subsidize the costs so they could be affordable for everyone. If jackets are simply too difficult to do maybe some nice embroidered FABO patches or maybe a FABO graphic that we could download print and take to an embroidery shop ourselves and have done. Just thinking out loud! Thanks for the consideration regardless.

Trouble with most things is quantity. The embroidery shop im going to talk to already has our "tape" and in the past was willing to do 1 jacket at a time as needed.

No - I dont want to give a graphic that can be downloaded. I need to control who and how our logo is used. Only with my express permission may the FABO logo be used. (copyright reasons)

Is there not any members that own a embrodery shop that could make the tape for the site members? A large logo for the back, the tape would be around $250 here in my area.

As I said, its being worked on already.

Here is what they looked like before....

Attachments

• SANY0020-vi.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 200
As I said, its being worked on already.

Here is what they looked like before....

pretty neat! needs a wheelstanding fastback on it!
I don`t much care for hats, but the jacket would be great.
how much did they go for?
bob

but the jacket would be great.

icon14.gif

I know dat guy!

The jackets are nice, good quality, fine work on the back.

Copyright make sense Joey, I definitely like what the previous ones looked like, I would be up for one no problem. Hope we can get enough interest.

Trouble is - they arent cheap -- I think they were around $75 before. Nice thing though is they were personalized with the member's name.

I wouldn't mind a freebie, since my last one was done wrong on my name.:banghead:

The jackets were really quite spectacular as they were, but mine was so screwed up, I had to throw it out from embarrasment(several of you know what I mean). I didn't see the same mistake on anyone elses. Like I said, the jackets themselves really were great.

-
Back