Hate to make you guys hungry

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I’m at the point where I refuse to pay big money for crap fast food. So I order a pizza out in the country three miles from me. Little country store and people from miles around go there for their pizza and subs. Well I got a 12 cut Sicilian pizza two days ago for 16.00 with pepperoni and extra cheese. I had two big meals out of this and I’m eating the last piece that was left over. Man is this good.

IMG_1058.jpeg

IMG_1031.jpeg

IMG_1030.jpeg

You should try urban overpass fishing…hook a pizza delivery truck and get your limit of free pizza in seconds. No license required!

LOL!

88F7CC80-8259-4E26-AF2A-ECAB73C2B2F0.jpeg

Pepperoni is my favorite topping, I sure miss those Sicilian pizzas.
Could you overnight me a couple. lol

My favorite pizza is my wife's home made, makes the crust and the sauce herself, then pile the toppings high with plenty of cheese. Two slices and I'm usually full.

I eat a large pepperoni and an order of breadsticks, hits the spot just right

I'm hungry now, thanks John.
I forget to eat. Trying to be race ready!

I'm hungry now, thanks John.
I forget to eat. Trying to be race ready!

I put on my pork n sauerkraut at 1pm today. Kelby goes In tonight and it should be smelling crazy good when I get up for Church tomorrow. My buddy drove miles today to get a pizza at the shop I posted above today and loved it.

IMG_1066.jpeg

Call me crazy, but I’m not a big fan of pizza. Yes, I’ll eat it, but never more than 2 pieces. If I get my choice, it’s pepperoni and mushrooms. Or a salad pizza.

-
Back