Havana Cruise, June 15th Aurora Co. Who's going??

-

hollywood hig

King of the assklowns
Reaction score
I will be meeting up w/a few buddies, and need some fabo members to join up w/us........so post up if u can make it....cruise starts at 1:00 until??

there's a few different stops, lot of hotrods, food, good time!!

we usually start at the napa store and end up at the stampede at the end of the day.

LET'S DO IT!!!!!
higgs

I am working on the 15th, but will be there later if I get off in time.

I probably won't make many of these this year. Kind of hard to cruise when you don't have a ride to cruise in lol. I'm pissed that I'm having to build a new motor this year, but that's how it goes I guess. At least I'll know it was done right, and it should be a little beast. Finally got the block and crank to the machine shop last week. Just waiting on the verdict from the mag. Hopefully It's gtg so I can keep moving forward.

Sorry to stray off topic there... Can you tell I'm frustrated? lol. Have fun guys!

I probably won't make many of these this year. Kind of hard to cruise when you don't have a ride to cruise in lol. I'm pissed that I'm having to build a new motor this year, but that's how it goes I guess. At least I'll know it was done right, and it should be a little beast. Finally got the block and crank to the machine shop last week. Just waiting on the verdict from the mag. Hopefully It's gtg so I can keep moving forward.

Sorry to stray off topic there... Can you tell I'm frustrated? lol. Have fun guys!

hello.................well, it's getting close, (the cruise) this is a fun event, so i hope a few fabo members will show.......i know brock's going, and jaws, and ddettloff are planning on meeting up later on in the day........and mark........i have an empty passenger seat if u want to roll....i'll call ya......
higgs

-
Back