Have I De-masc-u-lated Myself?

-
Pappys was green , grammies was yellow :)
Someone recently refered to the 4 door as "crew cab". That's manly.
It looks like dependable curbside parts delivery for your local hotroders.
Happy moparing

ROFL!!!
Well said.
May I use your quote?

Later,
Bruce B.

Most certainly.
icon10.gif

Thanks for the input here. Attached a recent pic after I buffed it out some and put the larger hubcaps on I found in the trunk, completely NEW. Anyway, my wife is, well, begrudgingly accepting it. That's progress. And given the reaction I get on the road with it, I now know I made the right decision. Apparently love of a-bodies and Mopars has not diminished with time.

Dart.jpg

Real men don't give a **** what people think. Maybe you were already snipped lol.

I like it, and it looks like its in MINT shape.
I don't think that emasculates you at all.
Matter of fact, I think you're probably more of a man because you're willing to drive a 4 door around all the time.
I like the crew cab idea that motopsycho came up with too, if I had a 4 door I'd call it a crew cab for sure!
I do think I might catch on to that idea of dropping a big motor in it and making it a hell of a sleeper though!

Hell, I drive around in a primer black Dart all the time.
I get plenty of people who tell me that a Dart is not a "real" muscle car, and that I should have bought a B or E body.
I usually don't hang around long enough for them to tell me why, just get back in the car and cruise off, Flowmasters singing in the wind!

-
Back