have you ever noticed...?

-
They didn't make 4 cylinder Camaros, guess you really are a Mopar guy :-D

I have read that they did, i think it was actually the base engine in 84-90 somethings, but in all my yrs of wrenching, i have never seen one.

Wife #1 had a Camaro with the 2.5 4 banger. That damn car could barley get out of it's own way.

"That once upon a time we used to put badges or stickers on the car with engine callouts, now kids badge or decal the car to say what kind of stereo they have?"
Remember during the 80's when punks put stickers on theirs cars, bragging brands of sunglasses they probably didn't really have, and no one cared if they did?
Jokely Thermonuclear Bullsh*t comes to mind....now they wear clothes, that brag what brand of clothes they wear....I give up...
I must be getting old...
Alan627b

I am sure the dude in the jacked up beat up '77 dodge doesnt go around... heck... he throttles the sucker to see if he can smack his head on the roof of his truck.

-RPM

That would be me in my '89 Ramcharger. I laugh when the idiots tailgate me going into construction on smooth, dry roads, then disappear in my mirrors when we actually get to the potholes...

"That once upon a time we used to put badges or stickers on the car with engine callouts, now kids badge or decal the car to say what kind of stereo they have?"
Remember during the 80's when punks put stickers on theirs cars, bragging brands of sunglasses they probably didn't really have, and no one cared if they did?
Jokely Thermonuclear Bullsh*t comes to mind....now they wear clothes, that brag what brand of clothes they wear....I give up...
I must be getting old...
Alan627b

I don't get it either. Why are they overpaying to advertise for someone else? If you want me to advertise pay me.

"Freeway Four by Four" is what we call them. Apparently only good for dumping in the ditch when it snows a little.

The people that get me are the idiots who make wide, sweeping approaches to their turns in the opposite direction as if their steering wheels won't turn tight enough or their vehicle is as long as a semi! It cracks me up!

The one that burns me most though is the people who roll through a stop sign right in front of you when you don't have a stop then glare at you like you're an idiot when you nearly take them out.

-
Back