Havin a fire

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
After a day of working in the garage running air lines, it was finally nice to sit out and have a couple cold ones by the fire with the important people in yer life. Loris gonna kill me for posting her pic!!LOL, but I posted a $hitty one of myself, so were even. Thats my stepson Nick with Lori, and my son Connor having a pint. Nights better than the morning....hadnt even got my 1st coffee into me and I had a wet fart and had to shower asap!! LOL. Lifes good!

Attachments

• DSCF4975 (Medium).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 249
  • DSCF4983 (Medium).jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 243
  • DSCF4987 (Medium).jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 248
  • DSCF5007 (Medium).jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 273
  • DSCF4994 (Medium).jpg
    57 KB · Views: 271
  • DSCF4996 (Medium).jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 247
  • DSCF4999 (Medium).jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 248
  • DSCF5011 (Medium).jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 243
  • DSCF5012 (Medium).jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 251
:drinkers::drinkers:I just got in from one of our rare fires this year (due to a burn ban). Had a few friends over. And yes indeed, it's sure nice to sit by a fire for a while...and cold beers are good also. For me it takes a lot of the stress away.

I hear ya Giles, definitely a stress reliever. PT jobs suck, but I got some media
-blasting jobs, so the extra $$ should come in handy.

Hey Nemo, I looked at my pics and holy $hit Im getting old!! Hey could do worse than Jerry Reed though. Lori says thanks, but she is still pi$$ed I posted a pic LOL...and she chops wood too!! Im still getting me some tonight though!!

I've got some winter projects, one A body rear axle, one B body rear, one '58 Ford 9", a '68 340 intake, and some exhaust manifolds for you to clean up for me at the moment, not to mention numerous '38 parts I still need to sort through.

How much for a pick up truck load?

"For A Bodies Only" stickers included.

Here I've been thinking all along that you looked like your avatar... LOL...

Must be nice. With weather in the hundreds everyday it feels like we have a fire at night. With our drought one spark and we are gonna have a big fire. A BIG FIRE.

I here ya there Steve ,I took Cin to the beach yesterday and had a B Q there was great than home for drinks untill 3 this morning but no fire pit tho:wac your lucky I love fire,you live right in the city? we cant have open fires here.PS you and Lorie look just fine.

I've got some winter projects, one A body rear axle, one B body rear, one '58 Ford 9", a '68 340 intake, and some exhaust manifolds for you to clean up for me at the moment, not to mention numerous '38 parts I still need to sort through.

How much for a pick up truck load?

"For A Bodies Only" stickers included.

LOL, Giles I would love to have that amt of work lined up!! Lemme know when you are ready and send me a pm. Winter work is always good! My young lad Connor is helping me out so its been going great.

I here ya there Steve ,I took Cin to the beach yesterday and had a B Q there was great than home for drinks untill 3 this morning but no fire pit tho:wac your lucky I love fire,you live right in the city? we cant have open fires here.PS you and Lorie look just fine.

Hey Don, yes we live right in the village and arent supposed to have fires either, but they look the other way.
Im looking a little old and gaunt in the pics though!!!

Nice firepit. no lid - I like that. Mine came with sides and a lid, I ended up throwing them away. I consider them to be like restrictor plates. Keeping me from building the fire nice and big. We'll be getting ours going soon as it is dropping into the 60's at night sometimes. I love the smell of a nice wood burning fire.

Hey Steve,a thicker moustach and I,m thinkin lead singer of MotorHead!LOL.

I had a big fire on the thursday before MoparFest,we had a mini hurricane come down my steet that took off the tops of the willow trees in my yard and my neighbours.I spent 5 hrs after work cleanin,cutting and burning branches and logs(branches were 4 ft round)I was doing abit of cabber tossing into the creek.LOL Oye me back!

-
Back