having axles re-drilled for 4.5" in Phx

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
anybody know of some one or a shop who can drill and balance a body axles for 4.5" and balance here in the phoenix area... rather not ship

If you are redrilling SBP axles, have them drilled to 1/2" and use threaded wheels studs, not the knurled one. Leaves more meat at the outside edge of your axle flange.

Any good machine shop should be able to do it. Might check with a chassis shop as well.

When I called the machinist, he gave me this #, but the shop is in Chandler. There must be someone closer to you......

480-635-1320

If you are redrilling SBP axles, have them drilled to 1/2" and use threaded wheels studs, not the knurled one. Leaves more meat at the outside edge of your axle flange.

Any good machine shop should be able to do it. Might check with a chassis shop as well.

they already have the threaded studs just 5x4 right 6pc?
K
When I called the machinist, he gave me this #, but the shop is in Chandler. There must be someone closer to you......

480-635-1320

i'll give him a call and see. thx

Stock axles have a knurled stud. Somewhere around .640 OD.

Actually no, I'm pretty sure the studs are 7/16 diameter, knurled style and 3" long or so. I'll check them tomorrow for you.

Big time Mopar peeps.......

yea greg said they have the original bill stiles 68 cuda ss car... and a lot more

-
Back