Status
Not open for further replies.

demon seed

The Original Demon Seed
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This car showed up in the Canadian Auto Trader last week and I'm seeing how far I can lead the SOB on. Crap I can't link the pictures from my email to this thread. I'll try something else.
Double crap, can't post a picture but it is a "mint" 70 Challenger, purple 340 6 pack 4 speed, and only wants $11,500, what do you think eh.

Terry

Sounds like fun. When a telemarketer gets through to me, I try to sell them something. Used windows, grass seed, old barn boards. They usually hang up on me.

sounds like the Hemi cuda that was on buysell.com/bc a couple of years ago they wanted me to put a deposit in escrow with a fake online money transfer company named after a real one { the real one warns you of the scam on their page and tells you up front " we do not act as an escrow company ever " } I still have the picds saved in my yahoo account along with the info they said the car was in England and they were selling it because it was left hand drive and they had inherited it and couldn't get the used to sitting on the wrong side of the car so they were selling it for $11,500 us and they would ship it here and I would inspect it and release the escrow to them only after the inspection yeah right , I strung them along and reported them to both the company they where pretending to use and Yahoo fraud people

Ya he wants me to deposit my money in an ebay account and he'll ship the car to me. He says he's never home, Alma Quebec, so I can't have someone or myself go inspect the car. I've done a search and there is no Ryan Harris in Alma or in all of Quebec for that matter. He also wants to use DAS auto shippers. I'm just leading him on.

Terry

lead him on a long as you can, can't stand them scumbags......

I have a bike for sale and was contacted by one of "those" with the "bank check" etc. I emailed back I would be glad to deal with him but only if the check was delivered by a 28 year old red-headed virgin and an equal amount of gold bullion to hold as a security deposit. He wrote back wanting to make arrangements for the check exchange. My reply was to call him a stupid ( expletive deleted, begins with "M" ).

Had to tell you that! There's just something about the lines of a '65 Dart. My ride of choice also.
KenAbody

Get his personal info and forward it to his local police dept.Im sure they'll take an interest after you explain the whole story. Remember,If he doesnt get you he might get someone else.

Everytime I have tried to sell a car on Ebay.I put deposit and balance due in CASH ONLY!!! Everytime i get 3-5 emails saying I want to buy it know I can send you a Money order.Send me your info.Everytime I say call me first,they even ask for a phone number.NO ONE EVERS CALLS.
I guess there are alot of people who would take a money order.
NOT me..........

dont you hate people like that have it all the time when i try to sell stuff on CL hi i hail from quebec etc :bootysha:

Ask him for specific photos of certain parts of the car. Chances are, he just stole the pictures from some other site anyway and won't be able to comply. You could string him along by saying you are REALLY interested but you would like to see a close up of the ... whatever. At least you'll know if he even has physical access to the car. You could also ask him for VIN/Title info becasue you want to have your bank to do a lien check on it.

I have 3 cars for sale on craigslist [not mopars] and I have been contacted daily by the scammers. They are relentless. It must work because they keep doing it.

I have 3 cars for sale on craigslist [not mopars] and I have been contacted daily by the scammers. They are relentless. It must work because they keep doing it.

Like the saying "A fool and his money will soon part".
Have some fun with this D-bag.

They try to scam everything on CL. My son is selling an X-box, and got this message from some jerk in Africa.

"Hello, Thanks for your reply toward my request for your item,
i am very happy to hear that the item is still available, pleass send me a paypal invoice to enalble me make the payment as soon as possible. .i have negotiated the shipping cost from priority postal mail. and will be adding the shipping cost during payment of your the item once you get back to me . i need this item as soon as possible.
regards, david."

I e-mailed him and told him he would have to swim over and pick it up. Tim

on these scammers-- don't email-- or respond--- it will give them what they want a valid email address. Lawrence

GUYS!!!! What a scam. I swear to you my buddy just sent me a copy of an email, and low and behold SCUMBAG Harris is at it again. I hope you guys all read this. He has a 1969 mach 1 for 15,000. Same story...his job doesnt allow him too much time at home, he is always on the road.. Man oh man I AM PISSED!! If you guys are interested i will be more than happy to send you a copy of the email.. No scam here. Finally gets pissed off because we are insisting on seeing the car and he then refuses to deal with my buddy!

here is a copy of a sent email....

Hello there and thanks for your interest,
The car is in perfect working condition.It has no scratches on and hasn't been involved in an accident, no rust.
The motor runs very well.The car was always garaged and never been smoked in.The interior is very clean.
Also I want you to know that the car is fully paid off, it's not under leasing or bank liabilities.
I decided to sell the car at this price $15,000 CAD because i need the money urgently.
I hope to find a buyer as soon as possible.I attached some pics for you.
Where are you located? because I have list the car on many locations so I can sell it asap.
If you have any further question please do not hesitate to ask in order to make this a successful deal.
Best Regards

one more from this scumbag..
I would be glad to meet with you but my job is not offering me this chance..Because of my job I am traveling a lot and I can not stay home and expect to meet potential
client.That is why I've choose the internet way to sell it.
Here is how the process works:
- you give me your full name and shipping address,
- I start a transaction on eBay company,
- they send you the payment instructions,
- you send the money into eBay trust account,
- they confirm me that they received the funds,
- I ship the car,
- you receive the car,
- they send me the money.
They will hold the money until the car is delivered to you, with
properly executed title. You have 5 days for the inspection period. If
the car is not like described you will have to ship it back in 10
business days on my expense, but I am sure that you will love it.
If you agree please send me your full name and shipping address in
order to start the transaction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back