hd band strut

-

joshua dewitt

Reaction score
I had been looking for a hd band strut for my new a904 performance build. and ordered the one stated for a904,,, not the 727 and is longer than the original i have sent to me. then I have been told they are the same? I don't think they are interchangeable. have you guys ran into this before?

I would think the band strut on a 904 would be a lot less likely to bend since it's so much shorter. Any truth to that?

727 and 904 take different band struts.
TCS part number for 904 is 12717HD. Price around $20.00 as I recall, but you can check it out on their website.
They make their own, and private label for others. No off shore stuff from them.

get this...... I took the tans clutches apart, and found out I have a 5 forward clutch kit already, t has been upgraded in its life. has good clutches and has waffle pattern, great shape, the directs are still 4 and look good too, looks like has be redone in recent past. getting new seal instead of clutch kit . spending money of deep oil pan.

What spring are you using in the Front Clutch Pac?...stock...or the 24 spring kit?

well, not sure if it would be worth the money, my rpm cam limit is 6krpm.. street car. and that is where it appears to have te issues. not lower rpms.

-
Back