He made me a proud Dad!

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My oldest boy Garrett graduated today! :blob:Took him a little longer as we didnt see eye to eye for a while. But in the end it was worth it as the end result was he graduated and that is what I wanted for him! Way to go bud! You overcame obstacles and that is what defines you as a man. You made me and a lot of people extremely proud today! Wish I could have been there. Thank God for technology! :glasses7:
All 3 boys have graduated, but Garrett is the only one to go to the ceremony.

Love Dad :thumrigh:

Attachments

• on stage.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 135
  • thumbs up.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 121
  • boys.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 134
Nice job Dad!! You should be very proud that the many lessons you have shared with him over the years have helped him blossom into the wonderful son and man he is today! Tell him were proud of him too!! Congrats!! Geof

Congratulations! Was your dad able to attend?

Thanks Bill, unfortunately he wasnt up to it. He is out of the hospital, at home resting.

Nice job Dad!! You should be very proud that the many lessons you have shared with him over the years have helped him blossom into the wonderful son and man he is today! Tell him were proud of him too!! Congrats!! Geof

Well said and am very proud, thanks Geof!

Congrats, 4spd. Enjoy:)

Enjoying it for sure ABB! I wish the other 2 boys would have done "the walk"

Congrats Garrett! Hard as it may have been at times. You will never look back at this as anything but a great accomplishment!
WTG Steve for keeping his nose to the grind.

Congratulations Steve getting three boys graduated nowadays is quite an accomplishment. All kids are different just don't give up on them and a little tough love goes a long way.

Congratulations Steve getting three boys graduated nowadays is quite an accomplishment. All kids are different just don't give up on them and a little tough love goes a long way.

I never gave/give up, but once they get to a certain age they make their own decisions, whether right or wrong. It took him a little longer to make the right choices, but he has made some good choices lately and he will reap the rewards.
Thanks!

Back when I was in high school I could of cared less about walking in the graduation ceremony. I did graduate and walked with my class and it ended up being a really cool experience for me. One that I'm glad I didn't miss out on.

Congratulations to you and your son, it really is something to be proud of, graduating and taking part in the ceremony!

Back when I was in high school I could of cared less about walking in the graduation ceremony. I did graduate and walked with my class and it ended up being a really cool experience for me. One that I'm glad I didn't miss out on.

Congratulations to you and your son, it really is something to be proud of, graduating and taking part in the ceremony!

Good for you for making the choice to take part in "the walk". I wish the other 2 boys would have done it.

Congrats to him for making it, and you for not giving up on him.

Thanks Bruce! Garrett is heading to college in September for Electrician, hope Im home in time to help him with the math:violent1:

-
Back