He Memike, Victoria garage question....

-

Vic Storm

Reaction score
Now that you have had her garage for a while, are you still happy with it? Is there room to work inside of it? How water proof is it actually? It was only a couple hundred right?

Plenty of room I will get you some pictures, And my wife got it at Sams $200.
It keep the rain and sun off of her real good and screen windows.
We all know the kind of winter we had,
One of these day I will find out way my pictures are gone on my computer :angry7::angry7::angry7:

bbbb4 001.jpg

bbbb4 005.jpg

outside 021.jpg

storm 006.jpg

storm 008.jpg

storm 092.jpg

That looks like it has alot of room and yes we have had some bad weather since you put it up and it has survived. We don't have a sams here, but that seems to be a pretty good thing for the money. Thanks amigo!

It all snaps together to Tony. And yes I am very happy with it :cheers:
Allot better then a tarp and it lets it breath :-D

4390dual%20exhaust%20004.jpg

let%20it%20rain%20014.jpg

let%20it%20rain%20019.jpg

let%20it%20rain%20060.jpg

let%20it%20rain%20150.jpg

Look closely at the tube pipe, It's allot better then Harber Fraghts
Mine has been well worth the 200 to keep her dry from rain and sap, sun and leaves I hope this helps

Cool, thanks Memike, I may be having you bring me a care package on MMW weekend, I'll pm you.

is that a hardes cup my wife worked there here in town 15 years only job see ever had hell that were we met i worked next door and ate there alot they shut down 2 weeks after she quit

is that a hardes cup my wife worked there here in town 15 years only job see ever had hell that were we met i worked next door and ate there alot they shut down 2 weeks after she quit

It sure is :cheers: It was from a two biscuit and gravy combo showered with hot sauce =P~

Your a big breakfast eater eh Mike, that is the best. Hey, I just wanted to give you a little peek at what you will be taking to MMW. Don't mind the ink on the bumper.

Gold Duster.jpg

-
Back