Head pipes

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Is there a place in Canada were I can get the head pipes for my 340 manifolds,or do I trust local muffler shop to bend them up.Witch would be more cost effective.

unless you know someone at the shop, I would expect it to be cheaper to find someone that is already making them and have them shipped to you - - a local shop is going to consider it "custom" work -- that equals expensive. Why just the head pipes and not an entire exhaust system? Of course, I can't help you at all with the Canada angle.. but Jegs, Summit etc come to mind.. or better yet - Google!!

TTI. Call them with your manifold numbers, and they will ship you mandrel bent down pipes (head pipes) that will be a direct bolt on. Their pipes end about where headers will end.

Second the TTI. I had them on my 340 before I went with headers and they fit like a glove.

Jeff

TTI for the head pipes.
They were $280 Cdn. by the time they arrived.
They made the muffler shop head pipes look like a bad joke. Fit perfectly, but were VERY close to the original starter and wiring. I swapped in a mini starter to solve that.

picture

head pipes.jpg

20160409_144106.jpg

Did you call them? They don't ship there???? They are pretty fast at shipping.....

Yeah I'm with you as for sure TTI must sell their products in Canada??? So, according to Google, TTI exhaust has 7 Canadian distributors with 2 of them located in Ontario. I think that should be enough of a cookie crumb trail........

Yeah I'm with you as for sure TTI must sell their products in Canada??? So, according to Google, TTI exhaust has 7 Canadian distributors with 2 of them located in Ontario. I think that should be enough of a cookie crumb trail........
Opps I guess I should of said to bad there company is not in Canada. Trust me after seeing thoes pics of there pipes its a dun deal.

-
Back