Header fitment Hedman 78056

-

Dillon Crowell

Reaction score
I’m looking to get headers and found a good deal on marketplace for a brand new set of these. Do these hang low like some brands of headers, or do they tuck up at all? Also looking to swap to a 4 speed in the near future. What all would need to be done to clearance the zbar and the rest of the linkage?

IMG_0581.png

Whatever the fit is, keep in mind that the collector has a ball for a socket hookup to exhaust pipe. Rarely do muffler shops have a die to swage a 3 inch socket.

I would steer clear personally, I've had those in the past. 3 of the 4 tubes on drivers side are below the steering and WILL get crushed driving on the street. As far as fit is concerned, Doug's and TTI are nice, not the premium as far as ultimate HP is concerned, ultimately for 95% of users they are great. This is not an area I would necessarily capitalize on a bargain. Good quality headers are worth the money.

I would steer clear personally, I've had those in the past. 3 of the 4 tubes on drivers side are below the steering and WILL get crushed driving on the street. As far as fit is concerned, Doug's and TTI are nice, not the premium as far as ultimate HP is concerned, ultimately for 95% of users they are great. This is not an area I would necessarily capitalize on a bargain. Good quality headers are worth the money.
Do you know if Doug’s or tti’s work with 4 speed without modifications?

-
Back