Header flange dimensions. (dxf)?

-

Cuda416

Reaction score
Looking for either good drawings with all applicable dimensions or a dxf file showing the small and big block exhaust ports and bolt holes for modeling header flanges.

I'm looking for what would be used to make a header flange (head side)

I've done several of these, but not any Mopar's. I always bought the gasket that is going to be used and measured it along with overlaying on the head. I did a 2300 Ford header for a CJ-3B Jeep and Ford Ford Windsor Trick Flow R Head before they made direct fit headers.

Been looking around and I found a couple of different drawings with measurements at different points. I think all I need now is the measurement that shows the vertical positioning of the outer exhaust bolt holes. Failing that I'll probably take your advice.

The reason I am looking for the dimensions is to model the flange for printing to use with these header template kits.

The mounting hole centerlines to ports vary from head to head.
Your choices are to make a cardboard template off the heads you will be using, or go with slot or large holes in flanges.
Are you a member of Speedtalk?
Photos in there of my build and on page 2 Calvin posted a sketch showing the horizontal placement for the heads of the 340 he was working on.

-
Back