header question

-

Bulldog

Reaction score
Im new to this and couldnt find any info while i searched, anywho my question is will these fit on my 68 cuda
http://www.ttiexhaust.com/Header-Small Block/340ABE.htm
thanks im assuming they fit on 318 340's. My other question is if they do fit does the torsion bar go through the header or on the side. Thanks, if possible im wondering if you could attach a pic of the headers just so i get an idea of how they work. Thanks again.

Yup, those are the best fitting headers you'll find for mopars. Wish I had a set for mine.

thanks for the help i was just wondering for future reference, im wondering if hookers will also fit the cuda front end, because they are near my 16 year old price range. thanks
Another question: if hookers are a bad idea should i stick with my stock header/manifolds? ive also been doing some searching and have found the short headers would those work ill get a link if i can find it thanks

the hookers will fit but if the car is lowered in the front they will hit the ground sometimes hate to say this because i have heard it many times but paying more usuly means that you get more, i have a set of TTI headers the 1 5/8 to 1 3/4" step headers and i love them i will never swap them... if you are going for one of the "other" sheaper designs i would get flowtech they fit good att a a reasonable price, just my idea´

-
Back