-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gan_mhaithiunas

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for an entire floor for my '65 Valiant V200 wagon, a set of headers for my 225 Slant 6, a manual transmission (floor shift so it doesn't have the column shift trim) steering column out of a Barracuda.
I have a running Slant six, a 904 automatic tranny and some other stuff on my parts car if anybody wants to do some trading.
*I have a video of the engine running prior to removal from the car but can't seem to upload it here.
Thanks.
20200707_183625.jpg
20200708_192407.jpg
20200708_192409.jpg

a manual transmission (floor shift so it doesn't have the column shift trim) steering column out of a Barracuda.

I have a steering column for a floor shift out of a 65 Barracuda, if interested PM me

You travel? There is a '63 Dart Wagon in an El Paso Texas yard, but I don't know floor interchange. They would probably let you take the entire lower part of it, provided you cut off the VIN for them. Am not an expert on what type of Border hassles would ensue from trying to haul something like that down there.
Dave S dona Ana NM 88032

You travel? There is a '63 Dart Wagon in an El Paso Texas yard, but I don't know floor interchange. They would probably let you take the entire lower part of it, provided you cut off the VIN for them. Am not an expert on what type of Border hassles would ensue from trying to haul something like that down there.
Dave S dona Ana NM 88032
I NEED TO UPDATE MY PROFILE. I LIVE IN TENNESSEE NOW. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back