headers for 318 in early abody

-
What’s wrong with the design? They fit early a-bodies and used to be cheap. I think the passenger side tubes aren’t paired correctly though.

No collector, WAY unequal length tubes and the tubes exit just "where they damn well please". There's just no science behind the design at all, only fitment. They suck.

No collector, WAY unequal length tubes and the tubes exit just "where they damn well please". There's just no science behind the design at all, only fitment. They suck.
They were garage built by Harold. I would like to see them on a dyno. I bet 340 manifolds would work better with little fit issues.

They were garage built by Harold. I would like to see them on a dyno. I bet 340 manifolds would work better with little fit issues.

I remember. Surely he did better than I could, but man, they are not optimal by a long shot.

I remember. Surely he did better than I could, but man, they are not optimal by a long shot.
Kind of a try Y design but if I remember the drivers collector dumps in the middle of the torsion bar.

-
Back