Headers

-

YoungGun74

Reaction score
I have a 74 dart sport which is my daily driver. I have a 72 rebuilt 318 with roughly 300 hp. Would it be worth it to put headers on or should i just leave the stock manifolds.

If you want headers do not go cheap use tti s
Been there done that kind of thing.
Pricey $$ Hookers are junk.
I wasted 500 dollars on super muti million dollar company.
This was my experience
Darryl

Man for 300hp. You dont need the TTI ones, unless you plan on upgrading later. a set of summit or jegs headers for 110 will be fine. A little bit of pain on the drivers side, if you have power, but you don't need anything fancy.

Man for 300hp. You dont need the TTI ones, unless you plan on upgrading later. a set of summit or jegs headers for 110 will be fine. A little bit of pain on the drivers side, if you have power, but you don't need anything fancy.

XS2 ...... save your cash and spend it somewhere else. i have hooker and hedman long tubes on both my small blocks and they dont scrape, dont burn wires, dont leak and they are fairly easy to put on. you may hear negative things about them but i daily drive these headers and they have never given me issues, and they still look great after almost 2 years.

Buy cheap Buy twice (save) Been there.
Darryl

Buy what fits your budget. I wouldnt and didnt spend money on TTI until I went stroker. Why spend 500 plus on headers, when that is a lot more than the cost of other parts on your 300hp engine?

-
Back