[WANTED] Headers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, hey it's almost hard to believe someone actually has them. Are you firm on that price? Is it possible to get some photo's. I'll be out that way by the end of January.

I actually have two pairs, one is jet coated 450 firm and the other pair are used in excellent condition but not jet coated 400$ firm I will grab some pics only one pair is for sale one or the other

I have a pair of Headman early A body SB fenderwell headers. I know it's not what you asked for but they are in great shape and in NJ. If interested please PM me for price and pics. Joe

i have a set of fenderwell headers on an early dart that i would like ti identify. could i see pics of the headers you guys have to compare to? thanks, Doug

i have a set of fenderwell headers on an early dart that i would like ti identify. could i see pics of the headers you guys have to compare to? thanks, Doug

I'll second that, I have a set that I bought second hand, but I don't want to cut up my fenderwells just to find out they don't fit.#-o

headmans

Attachments

• DSCF8453.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 193
  • DSCF8454.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 187
  • DSCF8455.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 172
  • DSCF8456.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 177
Thanks Waggin, I was really hoping they were the JR's. I think I'll pass, they are a couple of those floating around up my way only 45 minutes away. Thanks again for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back