Headliner trouble

-

lilhows340

Reaction score
Good day everyone
Having problems with 72 Demon project. Had trouble finding cardboard headliner so I purchased bow set up. Low and behold no holes for the clips. Any one have good pics on where exactly they go or any other ideas on the subject?
Thanks Jeff

I saw the head liners available. Not sure where but they are being reproduced. I bought the rear sale panel cardboard pieces for behind a 71 bowed liner from Dantes mopar parts

When I recieved them they were for a 72 cardboard liner with the vinyl impresion . I still have them. So I know they sell the linner but not sure who. Call Dante up at Dantes mopar parts in NJ He has a web site. I buy everything through him he will stand behind what he sells even when the manufacture don't. he also locates parts when they are not on his site.

The teeth are there but the slots are missing. I like the look of the fabric headliner and would like to use it if I can. Will check out Dante's though. An interior guy I deal with said he thought he could get cardboard style. Thanks for the input and Snake if you need door glass for the Duster in your avatar I have two set of 7 hole that don't fit my Demon. Going to be heading past Belleville next week to pick up the 6 hole that I need. Don't think I'll that many spares for my Scamp.

The teeth are there but the slots are missing. I like the look of the fabric headliner and would like to use it if I can. Will check out Dante's though. An interior guy I deal with said he thought he could get cardboard style. Thanks for the input and Snake if you need door glass for the Duster in your avatar I have two set of 7 hole that don't fit my Demon. Going to be heading past Belleville next week to pick up the 6 hole that I need. Don't think I'll that many spares for my Scamp.
Thanks Bro I have all the glass.

Not to be crazy, but couldn't you make a cardboard headliner with spray adhesive and the correct fabric? I am curious because it sounds like the same amount of trouble retrofitting a bow setup into the later car.

Hey... Lookin for parts for my sedan & seen this post. I had a 72 duster with exactly the same problem, however... I ended up finding a pressboard roofliner with the optional seat belts. Pm me if your interested. Brent

-
Back