Headliner

-

MoparFan

Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 4 doors Dart 1972, wich use 4 bows for the headliner. Anyone knows if the 73-76 are the same as 72, because the shop from wich I could by one says the supplier only do 67-69 and 73-76 for the 4 doors cars.

73-76 I am pretty sure it is the same body and windows. Only the # of bows that I am not sure of.

Thanks a lot

73 and up use a hard board liner, not fabric.

MoparFan said:
Hi,

I have a 4 doors Dart 1972, wich use 4 bows for the headliner. Anyone knows if the 73-76 are the same as 72, because the shop from wich I could by one says the supplier only do 67-69 and 73-76 for the 4 doors cars.

73-76 I am pretty sure it is the same body and windows. Only the # of bows that I am not sure of.

Thanks a lot

Thanks dartcuda I did not know these guys, and they cover my car. :headbang: So I will call the shop, and see if they do business with Legendary Auto Interior. Maybe they did not tought of calling them.

ted_sweet said:
73 and up use a hard board liner, not fabric.
That is very good to know , thanks.

I stripped a 74 4-door Dart Custom that had a cloth headliner with 4 bows. I still have the bows around here somewhere.

I too have a 74 4 dr Dart parts car and it has cloth with 4 bows

I'm curious about this too. My 74 Valiant only has two bows. But it didn't have a headliner when I bought it, so maybe some of them got tooked. So i'm curious, does anyone know how many bows the 74 valiants have?

-
Back