[WANTED] headrests for 66 or 67 abody or Bbody need just one

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if headrest were an option in 67//but that they were mandated in the latter half of 69// I do know a guy that has 69 seats with the headrests but I don't think He'll part with the headrests without the seats and they need a full go over

not sure if headrest were an option in 67//but that they were mandated in the latter half of 69// I do know a guy that has 69 seats with the headrests but I don't think He'll part with the headrests without the seats and they need a full go over
They were an option in 67 but very rare and they look different than the 68 and 69 ones but thanks for the tip
Pat

Pics of mine 7 1/2 " center to center

20161109_091327.jpg

20161109_091346.jpg

20161109_091352.jpg

Last edited:
There were 67 orders of only 1 headrest. I've read that the reason for no headrest at passengers seat was about a ladies big hair-do.
Those headrests used in 67 a-body were transferred or imported from b-body and found mostly in convertibles, not to say they weren't ordered, 1 or both, in others. Anyway... That's why they are so different from headrests made for a-bodies.
There is a 69 B'cuda in this forums "for sale" listings that has a complete set of 67 buckets including those headrests. That could be a way to get all the hardware that goes inside and outside the 67 seatbacks. That or the b-body forum.
Pre 68 buckets don't have safety latches on the seatbacks so they don't belong in any vehicle that has shoulder belts. So twice wrong in that 69.
Good luck

Last edited:
There were 67 orders of only 1 headrest. I've read that the reason for no headrest at passengers seat was about a ladies big hair-do.
Those headrests used in 67 a-body were transferred or imported from b-body and found mostly in convertibles, not to say they weren't ordered, 1 or both, in others. Anyway... That's why they are so different from headrests made for a-bodies.
There is a 69 B'cuda in this forums "for sale" listings that has a complete set of 67 buckets including those headrests. That could be a way to get all the hardware that goes inside and outside the 67 seatbacks. That or the b-body forum.
Pre 68 buckets don't have safety latches on the seatbacks so they don't belong in any vehicle that has shoulder belts. So twice wrong in that 69.
Good luck
redfish
I did a search for 69 B'cuda; is he a member? I looked for that listing and came up with nothing, which forum was that listing under.
Pat

redfish
I did a search for 69 B'cuda; is he a member? I looked for that listing and came up with nothing, which forum was that listing under.
Pat
Seller couldn't have posted without being a member. It was posted within the past couple of weeks. That's all the info I have to offer.

why do you have a complete back frame with the hardware in it? from the pictures is that just the back?
Pat
I took it out of a 67 dart years ago. It's just been up in the rafters for years. Yes that is the seat back with the headrest and hardware still in place.

All just need one more headrest looked on the Bbody site it looked like anything from 66 or 67 may be the same.
Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back