Heads up Folks

-

papadodge

Reaction score
Just to let you know there was a fellow on the forum's named MRKidd,i sent some parts to him freight paid and to date (like 2 months) no money even after calling him and sending him email and pm's, so beware don't get burned like i did.it was only $100 CDN dollars but thats enough in these times.. papa-d

Just to let you know there was a fellow on the forum's named MRKidd,i sent some parts to him freight paid and to date (like 2 months) no money even after calling him and sending him email and pm's, so beware don't get burned like i did.it was only $100 CDN dollars but thats enough in these times.. papa-d

"Only $100" would make or break me. Do the right thing MRKidd, and take care of business. :read2:

He's been active in the past four days. Hopefully, he will see this and it can be resolved.

Papadodge, how were the parts sent? Do you have confirmation of delivery or better yet a signature?

MrKidd,don,t act like a KID!Man-up and pay for the parts you wanted and got!Nobody likes deadbeats!

MrKidd,don,t act like a KID!Man-up and pay for the parts you wanted and got!Nobody likes deadbeats!
X2!!!

Man, I HATE hearing about this crap! it seems to happen all too often these days. Unfortunately this is the main reason why I don't post stuff for sale or buy stuff unless I can meet or know who it is. it seems like there are more laws protecting crooks than helping the victims.

Wow its hella late and I can't sleep then I read this and add pissed off to the list. I need a beer.

Kidd.:binky:... you did wrong and you know it.... :thumbdow:

Man up dude you have to pay your way in this world:rambo: !!!!

I keep saying we need a thread with the "good" buyers and sellers on FABO. I have met and dealt with many different Members on here and for the most part they have been positive. It is unfortunate that when times get tough, this sort of thing happens more and more.

sent via canada post : 2009/04/28 12:15 Item successfully delivered
this is from canada post and i have my receipt as well.but would be nice to get paid for my stuff, but lesson learned wont happen a second time.The bad part is if he would have told me he was down on his luck and needed them that bad i would have given it to him and let him pay when he could.But its done so i am just going to put it to rest.papa-d

sent via canada post : 2009/04/28 12:15 Item successfully delivered
this is from canada post and i have my receipt as well.but would be nice to get paid for my stuff, but lesson learned wont happen a second time.

What did we learn here? Get the money up front!

What did we learn here? We need to form a real tight network among members that will look out for each other to maybe make calls to people like this in their local areas. If these guys know big brother is close they may error on the right side. I've got my area covered. Just let me know what you need.
West Plains, Mo.
Small Block

I never ship anything out untill I get the money first.
I usually don't either, depending on how well I know the member.
What sucks is when you send the money and never get the parts.:angry7:

It would be nice to have a list to refer too before you enter a deal with somebody. If we don't start one here on the forum, I think I will just keep one next to my computer.

-
Back