Votes: 29 50.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-

dodge71demon

Reaction score
I'm in the process of doing a 69 Valiant. It was a factory air car /6 as you can see from the picture I have smoothed out the firewall some and I have also welded the dash frame closed where the heat-air controls were. This will have a 69 383 HP with 727 tranny stock specs. Need to decide what to do
Heat with A/C - Heat only - nothing I can use a hot rod style heat or heat air box - ????????????????????

Attachments

• DSCF0264.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 317
you'll need a heater no matter where you live, if you out at night there is dew in the summer, and some nights can be chilly

that being said why not be comfortable during the very hot periods of the summer and have A/C as well, most new components are much more ascetically appealing and take up less room

I like the option of turning on the heater especially since I drive my Dart as much as possible and some times it is a little cool on them early spring and late fall rides. As far as air, sometimes I wish I had it but over all don't seem to miss it when I am out running through the gears.

heat is necessary, A/C .... between all the windows being open and the lower fresh air vents there is enough air flow through the cabin ! A/C is nice if you live in constant heat and humidity, I think you'll be fine without in Indiana

heat is a must unless the car is all race. ac is nice but not needed

I'd run at least heat so you can have defrost when needed! A/C is great but not a necessary must have!

I love having a heater in my car, as I drive into early Nov. Wing vents, windows down and lower vents provide enough air to keep cool.

-
Back