Heater box cable questions

-
Looks awesome Matt. Nice work.
Thanks Steve. This part of my resto has been sitting apart waaay to long on a flat sheet of cardboard in pieces spread out on the trunklid of the cuda. I need to get off my butt, get these housings painted and get it all back together, and into a storage box for safekeeping until i'm ready to reinstall it. Kinda getting tired of looking at it all dissassembled.

Last edited:
I know how you feel I have bits n pieces all over that I have redone but no car here to put them on. Makes me lose the mojo to start on another part. Im about ready to rattlecan black the damned thing

I know how you feel I have bits n pieces all over that I have redone but no car here to put them on. Makes me lose the mojo to start on another part. Im about ready to rattlecan black the damned thing
All the pieces are clean and redone except for the fiberglass housings. When i finally get around to getting those repainted it will all go back together fairly quickly. Oh and the blower motor is dissassembled to paint the housings. I had a run in the paint and need to sand it out and reshoot it.

I bought a spectra premium aluminum heater core at Vatozone. It required a fair bit of rework to its mounting flanges to make it a drop in to the housing. It was $25 so i shouldent complain.

Dont lose heart Steve. We all know this stuff takes time. Lately i have no time, so i busy myself looking for parts i need.

Last edited:
-
Back