Heater Core Removal

-
yes it is. just did it on saetuns car. remove the hoses underhood and the retaining nut,go in the car,there are six or seven screws that hold the cover on the heater box get that cover off and pull the core out.....

yes it is. just did it on saetuns car. remove the hoses underhood and the retaining nut,go in the car,there are six or seven screws that hold the cover on the heater box get that cover off and pull the core out.....

???????? Not on any A-body I've ever worked on.

maybe its 73 up.my 73 is the same as jeffs.he could tell you i did not take the heater box out just the outside cover

Yeah, mine's a 68 and has the A/C box. I wish I could just use a regular non-A/C box to simplify things. All I know is the heater core leaks and I have a new one I'd like to install. Looks like a real pain in the butt. Do I just undo the nuts in the engine compartment and disconnect all the cables and hose on the inside?

Yeah, mine's a 68 and has the A/C box. I wish I could just use a regular non-A/C box to simplify things. All I know is the heater core leaks and I have a new one I'd like to install. Looks like a real pain in the butt. Do I just undo the nuts in the engine compartment and disconnect all the cables and hose on the inside?
pretty much.yes the newer darts are easier ,(thats a first)it's still not to bad,going to do my roomates this weekend.it's a 71.i looked it's not like mine.....let you know...:sign3:

gotta be the case (sorry telsek) figures.hey roy!car coming along?:-\"

Steve just about has it done. I hope to pick it up and have it a my buddies place, Stripmasters for media blasting and body and paint work by the end of April.

-
Back