Heater Delete?

-

4mulaSvaliant

Reaction score
Hey all, I am new to this site. I have a question concerning an Item I have picked up off of Ebay. I recently purchased a center dash panel for a Valiant Signet. I did this to hide the holes on either side of the radio hole. (what are those for?) Anyhow the part I bought is a center section with heater delete. I figured when I originally looked at it, that I'd just slice out the delete panel and put my heater controls in it. Then it dawned on me! There are probably very very few of these around. Not to mention this is NOS it has the original box and all. never installed! Anyhow I am hoping someone can shine a little light on this.

I searched the part # 2770556 and came up with nada! But with 2 numbers flipped around 2770565 it came up with just a standard signet dash panel. ??????????

Anyway hope you guys can help. Thx Donnie

The circular holes on each side of the radio window (rectangle) are for the volume and tuning knobs.

Not sure about the ventilation delete bezel though... that's a strange one!

near as i can tell, heater deletes were only sold in florida and hawaii. the signet heater delete dash insert is probably as rare as hens teeth. i had one and donated it to my friend for his 69 build. my 100 just used a simple plug for the hole in the dash.
you didn't say in the original post whether you have the block off plate for the firewall, they're easy enough to make if you don't have it.

sorry for the late reply! -pauly

Attachments

• 012_1_1.JPG
    111.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 013_1.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 197
  • 016_1.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 156
  • 0721121819b.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 176
  • sept. 30 2010 2294_1.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 165