hedders ?

-

kurt

Reaction score
has any one use flow tech 33100flt hedders on summitt website they say they fit 67 cuda with p/s 340 but as i talk to people thay said the doug and tti hedders are the only one that fit

I just installed TTi's on my 75 Valiant. They were delivered yesterday, I spent 2 hrs on passenger side, and about 3 hrs on drivers side. They fit great, I took a lot of time getting them in so I did not scratch anything!

I had these headers and they fit my 69 with MS and 4 speed. That said, you'll crush the driver side tube that hangs below the steering linkage on every speed bump, small rock, and road apple you come across.

Long story short, I know have Doug's.

They should fit, but may require some massaging with a ball peen to get in, as just about all of the less expensive headers do. I'm running about the Summit brand headers which did need to be modified to fit my Duster.

I've only caught mine once on a manhole cover that was sticking up about 4 or 5" higher than the surrounding pavement.

It boils down to what you want to spend on headers and whether you want to spend time clearancing them.

As a direct answer to your question. Yes, I did it and they do fit. Without a hammer too. Now!! Ask me if I'd do it again.

-
Back