Hell Yeah !

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I went to see Hellyeah in a SMALL club in Brooklyn last week. Awesome show!

Black Water Rising opened and threw down a great set. They're local guys from Brooklyn that are starting to get some visibility through satellite radio. They get played regularly on the Octane channel on Sirius. These guys kicked ***...

HellYeah_House005-vi.jpg

HellYeah_House004-vi.jpg

For you guys who know drums, check out the pair of cannons Vinny Paul was going to use as kicks....:shock:
HellYeah_House009-vi.jpg

For those whom don't know who Vinny Paul is, he was the drummer from Pantera, Damage Plan, and Rebel Meets Rebel. He's an incredible double-kick, hard rock drummer. He's also Dimebag Darryl's brother, whom was tragically shot & killed on-stage by an upset "fan". Fortunately he was snuffed on the spot by an armed trooper whom was there for the show. Rot in Hell asshole.

They came out and did a set of some of the finest Heavy Metal Southern Rock Redneck Rock-n-Roll I've ever seen. They tore the place DOWN!
HellYeah_House018-vi.jpg

HellYeah_House031-vi.jpg

Robzilla was playing Bass with enough horsepower for a venue 10X's bigger. I couldn't hear for 2 days after the show. It was great!

Vinny said a few words to the crowd and the place went nuts. People were chanting his Brothers name and was tearing up. I'm soooo sorry I never got to see Vinny play with Dimebag.
HellYeah_House024-vi.jpg

What a night.... I have video of the mosh-pit, completed with Girls kicking ***. What a night...

HellYeah_House032-vi.jpg

Thanks for a great show guys.... 8)

Thank you for sharing John :cheers:
Those are some big canons Vinny Paul he is using :tongue9:
I will have to check them out =D>
See what happens when you get some work dun around the house :-D
Glad you had a a great night, it's the small club seen that make's for a great concert I think :rock::rock:

Great band! Love this song! vvvv

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AWlSqXEqGw"]YouTube- Alcohaulin' ***-HELLYEAH[/ame]

-
Back