Hellcat Unleashed-World's Fastest Car Show

-
If its not made by an American company..its NOT in my driveway...:D:D

My brother is an engineer at the Chrysler tech center in Auburn Hills. He is telling me the true horsepower of this thing is actually 829!!!! They are dialing it back with the electronics so that if they need to stay on top of the HP race, it is just a matter of changing the programming. It's the same thing they did with the Cummings engines in the Ram pick up trucks. Too sick.

Great. 90% of us can't afford it. And it looks like something Paul Walker would have driven in a Fast and Furious film.

I'll take Canada over Mexico and God Forbid Chinka any day of the week. At least the Canadians haven't become a tremendous burden to our economy like the unwanted neighbors to the South. Just wish we hadn't latched onto the stupid universal health care idea, just found out for next year our insurance will no longer be $30 co-pays for procedures but will now be 20-30% of the procedure.Thanks alot all you dumb asses that voted for that spearchucker, now I have to work even more so the ***** with ten kids from ten different daddys can sit on her fat *** watching Oprah all day while I'm busting my *** at work.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Great. 90% of us can't afford it. And it looks like something Paul Walker would have driven in a Fast and Furious film.

Well as one of the 10% that can afford one we still want made in USA lol. The car has ben ordered and I am sure it will be a great ride for my dad and great addition to his collection. Great thing is he actually drives them like he stole them LOL! And I borrow them when I can lol. I will stick with old school Mopars and leave the hi tech new stuff to the next generation of Mopar fanatics! And Paul walker(R.I.P.) was a import guy in those movies it was Dom that was the Mopar freak!

Attachments

• 419454.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 59
-
Back